Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

54. "Culture of Corruption" by Michelle Malkin

Is this a tasty book. I have moved on to "Culture of Corruption" by Michelle Malkin. I must warn you ahead of time that if you are already fed up with the corruption in the current administration, this book will make the hairs on your whole body stand up. Michelle hasn't left anybody out in revealing the current tax cheats, crooks, and cronies in the Obama administration. I thought I already knew a lot about the scandals and corruption. I was surprised how very little I did know. Michelle gives you detail after detail -- too much if you only want the big picture. Libel sure doesn't seem to scare her and why should it? She just gives you the facts. I'm only a quarter the ways through the book and already keep the closet door closed and light on at night. If you were concerned about O's vetting process, you'll go bonkers when you read this. Here's a hint: whereas other presidents used a 200-page questionnaire vetting process, O's is only SEVEN. No wonder he has had the most rejects before being confirmed AND after -- and it's only 8 months into his term. It's afternoon -- safe to read now; so, catch you later, or catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment