Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, September 14, 2009

17. Playing hardball

09/04/2009

This is your new blog post. Click here and start typing, or drag in elements from the top bar.
As I said previously, I love to play ball – especially HARDBALL. For the last several days I’ve been tearing the covers off tennis balls over the Van Jones coverage by the friendly reddish-brown, bushy tailed, animal news network. I wanted to understand all the facts before responding here. Well, I ripped the cover off a baseball today! Do we need a proclaimed Communist, 911 conspiracy-signing nut, and foul-mouthed racist rubbing elbows with our president? Personal selection, not congress-approved or not, our national security is in jeopardy when we let people like this in the White House (West Wing I understand to be exact). Where was the security check? Overridden by executive order? Inexcusable again! I want to thank Mr. Beck on Fox News, who may get a bit overemotional for some people, for bringing the facts to the table once again and hope some of the denser Americans wake up and listen. Wisdom is gained only by listening. Listening implies hearing and comprehension, always using Common Sense as your guide. My thanks to Glenn went as a comment to one of his blogs and follows:

Thanks Glenn. The facts behind your arguments are almost always undeniable. Although your presentation may not be as smooth and calm around the edges as O'reilly, you speak with wisdom from a heart full of passion -- a passion that has been lost by many Americans who became all too comfortable under their security blankets for decades. Anybody with common sense should be able to discern the same conclusions and feel the agitation of this administration's exploits. When O'bama was elected I gave him the benefit of doubt and told my wife his success would depend highly on the people he puts around him. My common sense was right -- he's destroying not only himself, but also America, with his cabinet nominations and mostly his selection of Czars. In my opinion, his Czar selections are not based on requirements to logically and practically improve an area, but to radically push his corrupted mindset of acquired ideologies. He definitely appears to be a leader, but of a very anti-American movement. Please continue to represent us. First step, clean out the administration of cons and cheats. If anybody remains, step two, repeat step one. It’s time for Robin Williams to again shout “Good morning America” and to add “now get your butts out of bed and do what’s right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment