Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

53. "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown

Sorry can't finish this one -- I don't even want to chew on it. Dan is good with the words, but the story just doesn't cut it. My Common Scents told me to move on. If you do choose to read this, expect a lot of words and little story. To complete this post I asked the better-half Master how she liked it. Her comments were the same and she added that Dan got too enthralled was his technical self to the point that it distracted from the story. It was not believable and the ending was too predictable and ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment