Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, September 14, 2009

11. Let’s Cure Cancer

08/28/2009

Ok. I’m gonna come out of the closet. Although my nickname is Sam, my real name is Samantha. My best non-human friend is Casey, a beautiful golden retriever. I must also reveal that we are both living happily in doggy-heaven. Call me gay if you like -- gay-haters. Gay has nothing to do with Cancer. But the $1 Trillion, and I believe much more, cost of the proposed House Health Care bill ALREADY passed by the Democrats without We The People input or agreement could much better be spent on Cancer Research. If you recall in Blog 6, the Clown, tried to make everybody feel guilty that 60,000 people were dying because they had no Health Care. Well, sniff-sniff, there goes my Common Scents again, how many are dying from Cancer? Our scientists are getting close – imagine what $1 Trillion would mean to them to crack this nasty killer? Wouldn’t you much rather tweak the current Health Care system to:
1) Allow individuals to seek insurance across state lines, i.e., more competively-priced insurance.
2) Add some mandatory guidelines to all policies that eliminate preexisting conditions.
3) Give tax credits to those who purchase individual insurance to allow even the poorest a choice to participate
4) Continue the tax-free HSAs and similar plans that do NOT TAX money that WILL be needed sometime in life for medical expenses.
5) Limit the BS law suits. Time for Tort Reforms. The physicians, hospitals, and other health service groups don’t need to constantly spend big defense expenses on bogus, greedy law suits. Let’s reduce malpractice insurance costs so more General Practice physicians stay in there jobs and more are encouraged to sekk that practice.

The above are just a few, far-less expensive solutions to Health Care. Plus, let’s stop the bridges to nowhere. Let’s take a breather and get our country back to good fiscal status. Surely you don’t think we can continue to borrow another $9 Trillion from the Chinese at $1.2 Billion/day interest. Let’s allocate our money to meaningful work. Unfortunately, is too late for me. I already passed on three years ago. But I’ll be watching you and will continue to inspire my Master to fight on for what’s right for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment