Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, September 14, 2009

2C. Let's Examine the Extrapolation

08/27/2009

So, you think the Cash for Clunkers was the sole reason cars sold in August? Wrong. Common Scents is now backed by this article:

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/story/10590438/1/what-the-dow-says-about-car-sales.html?cm_ven=YAHOO&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

I await a report at The Street that tells me the extrapolated results of the Cash for Clunkers program. The auto dealerships, that is the remaining ones, were in the right place at the right time (why do I always miss it) and painfully enjoyed their well administrated stimulus package. I’ll note the results as a baseline to measure just how prosperous they are at year-end when the bright light dims and the cloud encompasses them again. I’ll let you note the changes in the job market, gas savings, and the monumental effects on my breathing space.

No comments:

Post a Comment