Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, September 14, 2009

1. Give Us Our Space

08/21/2009


Where should I start. Life was relatively simple in my pup-years. But we dogs absorb our environment much, much faster than our human friends. Being a dog I was never bothered with the events that were human specific. However, lately, and mysteriously, even I can't stand and lift a leg any more without expecting someone to poke me. Shall I start positive with the financial market and hopes of crawling out of the recession? Or should I dive into the chaotic, incomprehensible House and Senate bills on Health Care? Why don't we sniff on down the road together and see what scents we can pick up while we explore the space around us that we sacredly call "our space". Let me use my keen senses to unveil what's lurking in the weeds. Then let's discuss how to keep "our space" sterile, safe and expandable. JUST LET ME BREATHE and SLEEP AT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment