Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, September 14, 2009

3. Attack From the Left

08/22/2009

So much is on my mind. First I had to go out, do my duty, and check my Common Scents before beginning the process – repeatable steps to meet a specific objective(s) and which ensures its customers are satisfied – of my daily please-the-master routine. While relishing the ever-so-abundant aromas and trying to decide which I should explore in more detail, a rather large and scary animal – a bear I so learned – rushed me from The Left. My legs kicked into gear immediately and I ran around the house and back through the front door – thankfully, the thing at my left and now trying to catch my tail made ferocious noises throughout the episode. My Master was there with the door open and I get to live another day. Did that ever happen to you? I need to learn more about The Left animal so I can better protect my life. Running can’t be only the answer. Maybe barking back will help. Let me put that into the new animal encounter process and then measure the results to determine if the process has been fixed or needs to be modified further.

No comments:

Post a Comment