Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

52. Time to Buy?

Are you waiting for the October stock market bust? October has always been a weight on the stock market. Or, are you on board for a rocket shot to DJIA 11,000? Looks like the early part of this week will still be an anchor on the market. But late in the week we should see a rebound to test again 10,000 DJIA level. If we solidly break this level, I predict high skies; otherwise, we'll take another breath to try again. Either way, 11,000+ by year end is my prediction. But, what do I know? I'm only a dog who was house-trained with the stock market pages. Where's the caveat in my logic? Our idiot representatives in Congress always hold trump cards to hurt the best progress.

2 comments:

  1. So this is what you do all day...I think we will see a large correction to offer another buying opportunity going into November/ December period.

    I think it starts after end of quarter, maybe the jobs report is the catalyst Friday???

    EEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could likely be the case eel. However, I don't expect any decent job reports for a year. So what does that tell you? We are at a top; only question is where is the bottom again? My guess is somewhere between 9300 and 8300. 8750 would provide a good enough cushion to propel the market back up and above 11000. So,keep your shorts out before you put on your woolies.

    ReplyDelete