Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, September 14, 2009

20. Who's My Daddy?

09/05/2009

I thought only pets had Masters. I didn't know Uncle Sam was everybody's Master. Ok, you really dumb people, listen up. Are you so dumb you need sOmeone to automatically enroll you in a savings program at work where your employer will automatically take 3% of your income and put it into a 401K plan unless you specifically opt out? Also, are you wealthy enough to file taxes and get a tax refund? If so, are you dumb enough to purchase an investment that has the least return and one you have to keep for a long term before you can cash it in? If you have already guessed the investment, yes, U.S. Savings Bonds, you know how stupid this government program is going to be. The article at
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090905/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_retirement_savings will summarize how your Master will tuck you into bed and make your life as easy as a vegetable -- i.e., ripe for the pickings. Is my name Gretel and yours Hansel? Let's name the government Master BB (like, Big Brother). BB wants to FORCE you to save. You will have to take action to opt out -- You know, like all the mass unsolicited spam mailings. You feeling comfortable now? Soon BB will make every decidion for you and your family. Well, he can pick out the shoes for your children, but the bones I chew will always be MY choice. I call my master Master out of loving respect. He provides me with what I, let me repeat, "I" want. A simple wag of my tail, or deep gaze into his eyes, or a subtle rubbing of my head on this leg is my versoin of love, trust, and satisfaction. BB isn't offering these!

No comments:

Post a Comment