Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

184. Rally Upended By Depressing News

The expected rally at the end of the year, despite fairly positive news re unemployment and housing numbers, seemed to be overshadowed by the terrorism, protectionism, and foreign country abandonment of the U.S. Now you and I would realize this and the reasons why, but it continues to seem that the O making decisions wants to continue to play Chicago bully against the equals where diplomatic relationships can work, but a forgiving mommy with the terrorists and evil countries where diplomatic relationships won't work. If this isn't a conceived plan to destroy America, what is it? I would love to find something positive to say about O -- and would -- but I can't. And DO get rid of Eric Holder who has the largest skin in the game with Yemen through his legal firm connections. I smell more than one rat. Anyway, back to the market which is now near the falling point. I can't bail out in 2009, but Monday I will take a serious look.

No comments:

Post a Comment