Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

167. This Little Piggy Went to the Market

This Little Piggy Went to the Market...exactly what I did the last several days and bought back covered options anticipating the year end rally. Now if the clowns in Congress can only sit quietly or go home and not disturb Wall Street. I'm still buying defensive investments, but dabbling in commodities too. Guess that's called diversification. I'll be getting much more defensive in January BEFORE the earnings barrage. January may still please, but I've got that wierd feeling in my gut -- usually I just find a corner and yak in it. But, this time my bones are at stake and I dug myself a huge hole to bury some rawhide ones that don't lose value. I need to prepare for the next financial storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment