Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

150. Democrats Are Busy Knitting Me a Sweater

Yes, it is getting cold. The Non-Warming spell is upon us -- did all the humans and their global-warming leave? No, my nose knows. Plus, I DON"T wear sissy sweaters -- I do my business outside au natural. So, Democrats, don't give me fear mongering reason as documented in this article that you don't like the Comcast deal with NBC because the content should be separate from the delivery. Instead, put you knitting needles away and tell me the TRUTH: you lost your bed mate GE and therefore, lost your upper hand over a major (I like Beck's word "fringe") media network. Fact is, the network can no longer tolerate your BULL! Not to mention the money and viewers already lost -- this is so unlike Obama's jobs saved which is fantasy). Can NBC shed it's Democratic bias under Comcast? We shall see, IF the government allows it! Want to guess about the fight they will have? Good luck NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment