Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

177. Must be Bush's Fault (Again!)

So. Last post I saluted Janet Napolitano awarding her the "DUH!" award for stupid comments. Today, I offer another nomination for the stupids -- yes, as I projected in my last post, President not-my-fault-Bush-left-me-with-it Obama. O is right that Bush did leave the White House and left him with everything -- except some common sense and a brain. Now we see as reported here, President O failed to assign a LEADER for some of the most important Homeland Security posts. DUH! Did he run out of "party" bed mates? Or, did he think National Security and people's lives were not important?

I am amazed that overnight he could address the Rev. Wright incident, but fail to ever publicly address the Flight 253 attempted BOMBING incident until several days later. I suppose that might have interrupted his vacation time. Where ARE his priorities! Where is his Common Sense? Let's attack Fox News instead of attacking the terrorists! Let's prosecute the terrorists in U.S. courts while they detonate bombs on airplanes! Wonder what word he'll use for this terrorist act -- remember how the Fort Hood Nidal Hasan killings weren't called terrorism? And we went through the phase that it wasn't a "WAR" on terrorism -- evil word. I fail to see any reason for not saying what you mean and meaning what you say; thus, I have a real problem for President Pinocchio and administration. I am actually starting to believe they say what they mean and that is to hell with this country, we'll just issue time-outs. They will heal the evil in the world, like Iran trying to smuggle raw uranium as reported here. Does anybody else out there see the failure of this administration and government? I can work my way around the financial crises, the one we had and the one down the road after the congressional clown's fill their pockets with special earmarks to guarantee their Aye-Votes for the unnecessarily expensive health care reform, but National Security exposures and incidents are beyond comprehension and logic. Is the only way for O to succeed is to actually let a major terrorist incident occur on U.S. soil and then play the resolver? Phew, my hair's standing up on my neck and jowls getting tight. Throw me a log and I'll show you how fast I can make it into measly toothpicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment