Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

168. Need Facts? Don't Read U.S. Papers

Have you ever wondered what non-U.S. papers were writing about important events, Like the Copenhagen Climate Meetings? Read this article. As I alluded to in many previous notes, Pinocchio and friends just can't resist spin to make you believe they are in control, not only of America, but also now the world. Now we hear a different side of the story and President O's failure to accomplish anything, plus, tick off other nations. Where does it end? Whether you are a green person or not, I think you deserve the facts. My personal view is green is to pee on, but other than that to leave alone. The world has adapted for billions of years on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment