Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

163. This is Like the Bush "Victory" aboard the Aircraft Carrier

Is this a victory? Should I be excited that something related to the Health Care bill debate moved in the right direction? Well, let me count my fleas. Sorry, don't have any and don't need any. The issue of Health Care reform needs to accomplish two things: (1) Lower Health Care costs (NOT insurance which will automatically lower when costs are reduced) and (2) reform in a way that costs We the People the LEAST dollars. Its better to gain 80% improvement for 20% of the cost than to get 95% for 1000% in cost! So, I said it. Now is NOT the time for a massive, ridiculously complex, health care bill that incorporates 500% more than it needs to and still fails in reducing costs! How much is it costing us to continue this debate every day -- particularly in the reading of a proposal to an EMPTY chamber. If I had my way I'd lift my leg on every empty seat of Congress to remind them that We are the People.

No comments:

Post a Comment