Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

157. I Take It Back

Sorry, but I gave too much credit to President O in last post. What I hear now is that only small businesses will get the zero CG and expensing benefits; so much for bringing the large business money and jobs home to America! I also heard that the funding will be IN ADDITION to the previous $787B! Furthermore, I overlooked the overshadowing impacts of Cap & Trade (fines), Health Care (fines or higher premiums), additional regulations (salaries, other hoop jumping tricks, etc.). With all the UNCERTAINTY weighing on 2010, there is little hope for anything Obama does unless the big ticket items, you know, those TRILLION+ DOLLAR items get axed. That will never happen with the Dems controlling both houses and executive branch. We've been sold down the river folks. Soon it will be sink or swim (phew, I've got swimming in my blood).

So, let's just say O bought more Band-Aids to the slaughter -- too bad for those amputees. Plus, implementing a zero CG plan will give him an excuse why they aren't collecting enough to cover the Trillion Dollar plans and, thus, go after you next. Don't you love this administration and Congress?

No comments:

Post a Comment