Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

158. War on Terror? Really?

I was shocked to hear President Obama admit a War on Terror in his Nobel Peace prise acceptance speech. Although he only alluded to it, he did actuall say the words this time. Kinda makes you wonder then how he can allow prosecution of War Criminals, i.e., the terrorists in a public trial in New York! Let me see. War terrorist kill not only U.S. soldiers, but U.S. citizens. Isn't that like Pearl Harbor? Is there still hope President Obama puts a stop to the trials? I wish that were true, but today Congress just passed a Spending Bill that included funds to transfer the terrorists to New York to be tried. Could what I heard just be more Obama rhetoric and lies? I hope not and AGAIN will keep an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment