Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

151. Nice try Mr. McCain

What I could do with $400B! However, I know my senior master and wife will need it more than me. John McCain tried to stop the absurd, unimaginable, and mostly fruitless extraction of $400B from Medicare to fund the Dem's health care bill. Unfortunately, his amendment was defeated. So, too bad seniors! Suck it up!

However, an amendment to spend still more money ($940M) to add preventive care for mammograms kicks the already $1T+ up even more. Isn't it strange that every time the Dem's price something it is like buying a used car? That is, instead of $1B, they nudge it down to $947M -- how's my sweater coming along Reid?

Here you can read about these amendments.We seem to have a whole factory of Pinocchios in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment