Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

178. I Hate Computers

Now that I have had a special keyboard to allow my paws to type fast and a mighty mouse that I can control by the movement of my eyes, I have entered the world of computer bugs. Have to thank the master for the old Windows ME laptop -- limited memory, speed, and incompatible Xp or above hardware. When you have to find the smallest browser around (K-Meleon) to get any speed, you know you are living the limitations of the old days. After stripping everything possible and utilizing the most efficient software possible, I am now faced with continuous disk problems, noises beyond fan noises, lockups, etc. No Mas! Well, will he be in for a surprise -- I ordered a new Windows 7 laptop today. Just a small one, mind you. But now maybe I can move on from the old broken Lexmark 1996 vintage printer that finally made it to the garage too -- like it will ever be used again. My new and BLUE baby should be able to print wirelessly to HIS network printer, hee-hee. Meanwhile, he's losing hope in resolving how he will ever get from XP to Windows 7 on his PC dinosaur when both the motherboard graphic chipset and the sound chips are incompatible. Woo-hoo -- I Win. Guess we just wait until his machine starts making noises like mine before he goes all out on a new one -- Mrs. gets to use baby Blue. I like Santa Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment