Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

185. My Squeaky Toy Market Forecaster

Yesterday I consulted my magic squeaky market forecasting toy to seek an answer to when the market will give up entirely. After chewing for about an hour, I see 2-3 choppy, but small dips, which will only boost the market upward for the next 8-13 open-market days. My best guess is we are safe until around January 22 unless -- always got to have a caveat -- some unexpected really bad news comes our way. I'd be ready to head out to cash around the 15th (option day) and give up a week of edging up. That's what Sir Squeaky told me this time. I'll be gnawing on Squeaky in between and will "speak" to get your attention should you need it. Pass the towel -- this little bugger is slimy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment