Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

202. Way to Go Obama!

Open mouth, insert foot in everybody else's mouth! WHEN is the Almighty O ever going to learn that Big Business needs incentives, not continuous punishment. Thanks to his new plans for banks he has now disturbed the world as explained by the Asian stock markets tonight in this article. Do we need a mOther hen? Only the Left whiners need One. Leave the Banks, Insurance companies, Drug companies, Oil companies, and all the other PROFITABLE companies alone! I'm ready to insert some canines into O's leg! If you would cut capital gains taxes for them we'd all be better off. Maybe I should be quiet, wait it out, and celebrate a Democratic defeat in this year's mid-elections. But I can't sit here and watch this idiOt dO this tO Our cOuntry. I've gOt O On my mind! Use sOme cOmmOn sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment