Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

199. Kudos to Master

Way to go Master. I thought I was the swimmer in the family -- bet he couldn't swim with a stick in his mouth or follow ducks around the lake. Master won the Most December Swimming Mileage for a male in the USA Triathlon National Challenge Competition logging 118 miles. Now we have to look at a Certificate on the wall. The prize, whatever it is, is in the mail -- he is also supposed to get a wetsuit from the local Tri ATX club. I hope the national one is a gift card for hair transplants because he lost about 50% on top due to the extended hours in the chlorine. Regardless, his shoulder pain has disappeared after 6 years of misery. But, ha-ha, he got beat out by a girl who logged in over 50 miles the last day (sandbagger) to finish with 136 miles. Congrats to Kimberly; we'll be back next year to challenge you again -- he and his trusty trainer, me. And, beware -- this will be his last chnace before Medicare.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! I know I couldn't have pulled it off and I am 30 years younger. What a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete