Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

207. Windows 7 - Find on Page

I have found the "Find on Page" in Internet Explorer on the Windows 7 operating system quite disturbing. I don't recall XP working like this, but with Windows 7 the search for the text you are looking for on a website page begins immediately as you type instead of after you have typed the entire word in followed by enter. For large pages, the search takes forever. It seems like it traverses the entire document for every letter typed. For example, if I want to find "elephant", it seems to search for "e", then "el", then "ele", etc. The search is very inefficient. Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment