Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

417. OBlunder and his Second Guessing

OBlunder admits he second guesses his decisions constantly. Even as frequently as 1 per hour. Is this a leader you want? Maybe he should second guess his PLANS and he won't have to second guess his ACTIONS so much. I was appalled by his statements in this interview. I second- and third- or even more my planning. But once I decide on the best path I very seldom have to readdress PLANNING issues, or in OBlunder's case, CORRECTION issues. I knew we were in for trouble when I learned of the idiots he was using for economy decisions while he was still campaigning. Give a clown a title and he thinks its a license to preach to the world, like Robert Reich, instead of facing the issues. Preach the plan regardless of its flaws (wouldn't want anybody to know). Continue preaching the gospel even when the majority of people and economist on this earth indicate differently. Thus is the life of a Professor! Can't look bad. Spin, spin, spin instead. OBlunder has been spinning like a top. It's about time the top loses its velocity and topples. Let's find a leader. One WITH experience. One who learns from somebody else's mistake IN the PAST and now can apply correct leadership for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment