Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

383. "Insomnia" by Stephen King 2-Star

Insomnia started off great as Stephen King's books usually do. But the middle, like 500 pages-worth, became extremely sluggish, where results barely moved forward. Did you ever get so interested in what you were reading and needed to hear something substantial within the next 10 pages to further raise you interest curve and get you to crave more and more? Don't expect this here. When I came within even less than 100 pages to read I decided to shelve it! I thought I was re-reading this, but soon discovered I never made it to the end the first time. I'll have to rely on the librarian of the family to fill me in, 'cause "Fun is Fun [While it lasted], [but] Done is Done [it is now]." Sorry Stephen. You're still on top of my author list.

No comments:

Post a Comment