Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

415. Stay tuned for more of Oblunder

The groundhog speaksTONIGHT [not post 411]. Get ready to rumble. OBlunder gets to repeat is fairness thing again. I find it difficult to see how Romney paying $3M in taxes and 45% of all Americans paying NOTHING is fair. Yet, OBlunder says a higher ratio, maybe his $6M to the 45% NOTHING would be more fair. I say, forget the inequality thing. It just divides this nation. Santorum said it best in a debate that he wouldn't have "classes!" Right on. Why can't OBlunder just say what should be said: that he wants the wealthy to help him out of the hole he dug and wouldn't they please, please ante up more tax money? I just finished a book [post 412] that clearly explained why taxing the wealthy would hardly impact the debt and deficit. It will take EVERYBODY to get aboard the tax wagon to see even a scratch of improvement. But, if you need to hear the word "fair", do tune in to hear the groundhog. I won't be wasting my time on the Big Show -- I've been living the show! Not his rhetoric!

No comments:

Post a Comment