Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

407. Your basket full? Market Update

12578.95 DJIA close. Getting closer to the 12700 ceiling I predicted before banging the old noggin again. Keep alert. This looks like a very short breather from climbing the ladder up to today's rung. Same-o, same-o in the news. SSDD. It would be nice to forge through DJIA 12700 and continue upward. This will happen this year. But, not until we take our lumps and kicks to the shin a few times. I feel okay through February, but March may be a different story. And then we have the summer to look forward to (NOT, except for the weather). I might put my shields up early March until September. The worse of Europe NEWS has yet arrived. Nor are the actions going to resolve much short-term. So far, the future curve looks like a repeat of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment