Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

401. Did Michelle Obama go Whoopi?

I can understand Ms. Obama's frustrations with the White House staff IF it is even true. But the question becomes why did she raise the race issue by saying  some people view her as "an angry black woman?" Where did that come from. I don't read trash talk either and agree with her views there, but not once in the article did it say the author of the article she was referring to mentioned an angry black woman. Makes me wonder who is leaning more toward racism? Poor choice of words Michelle. The words actually help the author's point.

1 comment:

  1. From everything that I can find online, there was never an actual statement of her being "an angry black woman" Those are her words, so I have to completely agree with you. Very bad choice of words, actually a pretty angry statement.....if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete