Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

388. Bachmann Sexism Agreement?

My blog #380 initiated a possible sexism reason for Iowan's dissing Bachmann. The article today seems to agree this could be the case, despite some other interesting opinions she had that certainly contributed to her demise. As with race, will we ever get beyond sexism? Are people SO indoctrinated with anti-social and common sense beliefs that they are nothing but sheep? Are we really unlike the mid-east Islamic sects with our Christian beliefs? I suggest researching the writing of the Bible to learn that most of it was written centuries after the so-called events happened. There really isn't any written text from the age of the events that can back up stories. Sorry Christians, which I consider myself, I'll live by the Ten Commandments because they are morally common sense rules that benefit all and could have been documented by any common sense person at any time, not because they appear in the Bible. Maybe I have my own religion -- call it the Boy Scout Religion. I am trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, kind, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. I have also played Pass-It-Down-The-Alley when I was a kid and learned how stories can be changed, fabricated, and sensualized to grasp a sheep when it diverges from a flock and throw him back into obedience. The moral of the stories I can believe; write me a different story with the same moral and although it maybe more or less dramatic doesn't matter. Do you believe the written events in a satire, or the moral of the story? Do you really think the woman is subservient and should be treated like that? I don't! fyi, I am NOT a woman, although my dear departed Lab Sam was. Plus, I don't think the writer's of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence were bias either. So, Iowans who think this way, there are ships and planes that can move you to a backward country where you can all baa in a flock without demonizing women and corrupting an election process founded on American principles. Now I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment