Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

392. Without Health Insurance? Maybe the world will end?

I couldn't pass up leading you to two comics in todays papers and online at ArcaMax. For those who continue to refuse to get health insurance and cost us instead, I submit that it won't matter soon because the world is going to end anyway!
Ouch....we DO need to lower Medical costs. But, people who don't have insurance because the costs might crimp their exuberance lifestyle or are illegal need to quit eating out of my wallet. You know: it's not about the hand your hold, but how you play it (heard that somewhere). Don't go stealing the cards and ruining the game for all of us. [Are we a little insensitive today? ... well, maybe. Sorry.]

No comments:

Post a Comment