Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

375. Who should comply? Iran or World?

An OPEC official claims that: "West out to withdraw Iran oil ban plan: official." If U.S. goes ahead with oil ban, Iran will close Strait of Hormuz and the world will be in danger! How about, Iran continues with nuclear weapon and world won't exist? Do I care about the greed of OPEC that clouds their vision of threats in the world? Saudia Arabia already stated they will make up for any oil volume affected by such a closure of the Strait of Hormuz. Sounds to me OPEC is scared that it might self-destruct itself. Now would that be any big loss? Could we live with more competitive oil prices than a FIXED greedy one? Next they will ask America NOT to build nuclear plants, wind farms, and drill more oil over here. I say its time for an Iran squeeze. However, what does OBlunder say? "Cluck-Cluck" or "Screw America"? I'll be the first to give him kudos if he grows real American b*lls.

No comments:

Post a Comment