Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

343. GOP Vice President

Just a note: I hope the GOP candidates with real business experience don't lose focus on getting OBlunder out of the White House! I just wish the liberal media would stop making every little word a monumental issue that ignites GOP infighting or tries to discredit all of them. I HOPE We the People FINALLY realize that the media is our enemy! They will destroy America with their ignorance and continuous, "sensualizing" reports of tidbits. I swear less than 30% of the news is based on any facts and less that 30% of that is based on correct facts. I'd really like to see Romney, Cain, Huntsman, or even Bachmann's business experience in the administration. It's still too early to call, but Newt is a strong leg up and has the finesse needed to debate anybody. He WILL need a strong V.P. with business experience to ensure the donkey is revealed as the A$$ it is. Maybe then, BOTH parties will get their act together an do what We the People want. They ARE supposed to REPRESENT US!

No comments:

Post a Comment