Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

362. Phew! I get another Birthday before End of World

I didn't know the specific date, but knew the world was predicted end in 2012. However, AFTER I get to celebrate one more birthday. Back in the Navy we used to have Short-Timer calendars to help us count down the days til we got out of active service. You can imagine the pictures -- color by mumber (backwards) to the sweet spot. Here's a challenge: Come up with a color by number to countdown the Mayan end-of-the-world apocalypse belief. You might want to read "The Ruins" by Scott Smith to prep you for the end-of-the-year events. I'll be here December 22, 2012 to tell you it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment