Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, December 23, 2011

371. DJIA: Push to 12700, or fade to 12200 again?

We held support as expected, but this time blew past the 12,200 DJIA resistance (12294 close today). This indicates a move the next resistance level of 12,700. Was this a Christmas anomaly? Or can we sit back during next week's short trading period and float a little higher? 12,700 is around the corner; but when will we get there? I had predicted end of 1st or 2nd week in January before a slide back to the new support of 12,200. With Congress gone and ECB asleep for the holidays I would venture to guess, barring something catastrophic in the world, we can enjoy our holidays. I have already done my year end tax planning shuffle, so my feet are already up; hope your's are also. Have very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment