Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

334. Timmy Geithner Squawks Like a Parrot

"Geithner 'encouraged' by fiscal progress in Europe" tells how Geithner is whizzed by the European wizards. I truly hope he's right. But, how can we believe Timmy, our Treasurer, who continues to keep our feet firmly stuck in America's economic woes? I just read something interesting in Stephen King's "The Dark Half" that reminded me of Timmy. Stephen writes (paraphrasing since I don't want to scan the entire book to find it again): Do you know how no questions are asked and no attempts to join a conversation are offered by individuals who don't have a clue what the other person is talking about?Sure you do. Even I catch myself just going along with the flow (hoping it ends soon). However, I bet those people can summarize how the other person feels and said once the conversation is over. But, can that other person articulate WHY the originator's comments are true or false? That's how I feel about Timmy. His comments tell me nothing I didn't already know or anybody already knows. I would have like to know his opinion on some of the specifics discussed, like the one by the German Finance adviser who wants to create a fund in every country. (see #328). Why do we continue to pay the high salarier officials when their perfomance is not only poor, but damaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment