Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

351. End of Freedom of Speech?

Am I understanding the bill France is trying to enact? "Turkey slams France over genocide bill" states that France will actually imprison those who disagree with their belief over the killing of Armenians during World War I era. And, they already have a bill over Holocaust. I definitely do not know my Ottoman Empire history enough to comment on this event being genocide, but to not allow an individual speak his/her opinion is certainly not an American rule.What is with the pompous French government? What significance is a LAW like this other than to kill attempts to sue a country over something THEY did? I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment