Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, February 27, 2010

239. Here's More Wasted Money

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. They sound like names for beagles, but continue to act like innocent pit bulls. The government created and supported these companies that got us into the housing crisis with their poor lending practices driven by the National Recovery Act and Mr. Babble (Barney Frank). Why the government just didn't let them dry up on the vine I don't know. It's time to feed them to the private sector and let it turn Fannie and Freddie into real company names. Once again the government throws our money away. Let's just face it that they can NOT operate outside of government influence even though they are suppose to. I chalk this down as yet another government failure. And they have the audacity to ask for more money (see here)! Let's watch the Dems salute. My salute is a little different! I can smell rotten miles away -- use some Common Scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment