Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, February 12, 2010

219. 2/25 - Another Ridiculous Event

I assume you all heard about O's invitation to HIS February 25th Health Care discussion event. Having led strategic and Tactical planning sessions for corporate companies for over 20 years I can only LAUGH (Ha-Ha) at O's HALF-DAY session to negotiate bipartisam solutions for Health Care reform. The planning sessions I held were both 1-year plans and 3-5 long-term plans, each lasting 2-4 FULL days. Now, you could assume the annointed one has far better skills than I -- I doubt it. This article introduces you to the number of participants, 40+, and who. Here comes another wasted half-day of 40+ expensive people who will get their ears filled with Obama-malarkey. What could be good is the posting of bills from each side. What won't be good is O pushing the Democratic bills asking what needs to change in them to get them passed! I'd love a contract to lead a strategy session for him. Heck, I'd do it for only expenses. Get out the dog and pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment