Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

87. A Doctor Speaks Up

I've said it before. Read what a doctor has to say about the Baucus Heal Care bill here. If you haven't already seen the bill, now 1500+ pages with an additional 418 page overview. You can read one version at the KPAX site. I have not read it yet. Just the size depressed me too much. I'm just not in the mood to spend trillion of dollars. Do note that Medicare was supposed to cost $19B and Medicaid $1B and turned out to be $119B and $41B. This shows you how accurate the CBO really is. I challenge you to find one bill that has been priced right! The Baucus $829B bill is already short the $245B cost of a separate bill they chose to vote on separately. So, take the ballpark $1T for the cost and multiply by 10 to be conservative. Not only will you be paying higher taxes, but your premiums will also be higher, even beginning 2010 before the new "benefits" even become available (2013-2018). I'm going back to my dog house to take a nap and try to forget this nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment