Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

80. DJIA Close Over 10,000. Now what?

The DJIA made it to its resistance level today. Actually broke through. I'm looking at 10,250-10,300 to be convinced that it will continue to 11,000. Support I'm listing at 9550-9600 though November. My target is still at 11,000 by year end. Given a possible $6.7B fee assessed to the Health Care Industry beginning 2010 as stated in the bill passed by the Senate Finance Committee, I'd be careful investing in that area. Most likely all those assessed will pass the cost along to you and me. But, the thought of the government meddling with your health care and salaries of health care insurance executives will affect you in one way or another. Also, there is a lot of services being pushed down to the States which will passed on to you via State income taxes or property taxes. The rush to 11,000 could be short-lived in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment