Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

85. Back to DJIA 9600?

Which way will the market move next week? Sorry. Can't make a call yet until another day or 2. But, I would expect a drop either next week or following week to 9600 before the rush to 11,000. Your guess is as good as mine. My crystal ball still sees a drop of up to 7%; but, from what level? A drop of 7% from the 10,300 level I mentioned in a previous post would take it to 9600. A drop from 10,000 would be 4% to 9600. If the latter, I'll predict a second 4% after a short recovery. Either way, 9600 might be the next low until next year and I would BUY, BUY, BUY if someone wants to send me $$$ so I can BUY!

Money is like manure. If you spread it around it does a lot of good. But if you pile it up in one place it stinks like hell.
Author: Junior Murchison

Nobody wants my bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment