Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, October 30, 2009

107. HC Provider Already Bailing Out

My Health Care Provider is already bailing out of selling insurance in Texas -- UNICARE. Guess the bills in Congress are too pessimistic for them. How many more will have a shakeout to only the most productive, profitable states? I suppose the other PRIVATE competition in state has caused some early evaluation of where to best benefit. Let's think a little: If I currently insure people in 30 states, but, using the ole 80-20 rule where 80% of the profits are generated by the top 20% of the states, why should I not drop coverage in the lowest and lay off the people to get even a bigger bang for my buck. Hence, goodbye Unicare in Texas and good bye more jobs. Thank you Democrats in Congress for your so screwed up Health Care bills. They are neither beneficial to the masses, nor cost effective. Time to drop the kludge and simplify the reform to basic needs. Soon you won't have to worry about competition -- the private companies will just go elsewhere and stick you with the burden of high risk people.

Oh, btw, no problemo with me. I found another provider that has even lower premiums and more benefits and am also guaranteed insurance with a new provider via a negotiated deal between Unicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield. The worry becomes Medicare in several years! Just how many dollars does the government want from the senior package to fund their kitty? $500B !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment