Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, October 30, 2009

106. Hear the Geese Honking? Be Prepared

Was the DJIA low today of 9665 the support -- the trampoline that will now send us to 11,000? I suspect not yet, but would be ready for a positive response. My 9550-9600 is still my alert signal for a turnaround. It is also a level should the DJIA drop below that I will change to a new spring board level of 9490 (pray we don't drop below this one). I'm still going to expect the initial 9550-9600 as the point when the geese start honking and climb to 11,000. Turnaround could be Monday-Wednesday. This is your early heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment