Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

56. Ready to Bounce?

My beach ball has had a leak and is almost deflated completely. That means only one thing: tomorrow is the day Master refills it. Coincidentally, the stock market correlates pretty nicely with my ball. My guess is that Master will drag himself out of bed late tomorrow, do his 1.75 mile swim, eat lunch, then pump some life back into my ball. That means you market-oriented people should be waiting for the bounce off a DJIA 9300-9325 tomorrow morning. pack your shorts away, and get into some longs. I expect to see some light at the end of the tunnel by the close -- perfect for shopping. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment