Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

59. "Culture of Corruption" by Michelle Malkin

Dear Ms. Malkin,
I can't read any more! My blood pressure must be off the charts. I did get through the whole book, but had to just skim parts because the gory, but true, details (75 PAGES of footnotes) were more than I could handle. I get it! I did before. I REALLY get it now! Anybody with Common Sense would have gotten it BEFORE too. I believe I read somewhere in your book that it's my public service to get some of the starry-eyed Obama people who were dazzled by his rhetoric to read this. You forget that they were INDOCTRINATED, not educated by the political process. They are all mostly "Me Me" people who want to recreate history instead of learning from it. As with the economy, they are clueless to see the big picture and can only focus on an individual or topic at one time. America is in jeopardy; freedom is in jeopardy. I can only BEG they pick up your book and at least skim it to see the BIG PICTURE. Thank you for alerting us.

"It pains me to say this, but I may be getting too mature for details."
- Jerry Seinfeld in The Deal
Sincerely,
Sam, the Common Scents dog

No comments:

Post a Comment