Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, October 23, 2009

100 "The Next Great Bubble Boom..." by Harry S. Dent Jr.

"The Next Great Bubble Boom.: How to Profit from the Greatest Boom in History: 2006-2010" by Harry Dent is a copyrighted 2004 book I read before. Just thought I'd reread a few sections now that we are in 2009 and closing in to his critical 2010 date when the Baby Boomers become Bobos and change the spending patterns of the economy. Harry also predicts an economic crisis between 2010 and 2012 and a need to begin switching to fixed asset investing and business opportunities in China, Southwest Asia, and India. We've have already heard this call. An interesting book. I'm sure he has an update to this book. Check one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment