Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, October 2, 2009

64. Where R the Steelers?

My tail is between my legs in shame. Where are the Steelers? I don't know why I haven't converted to a Cowboy's fan yet. Why am I hung up on Ben and crew? They aren't like the old days with Franco Harris, Jack Ham, and Lydell Mitchell. But they do need an immaculate reception to turn them around. They face the Chargers on Sunday. Redemption!

If I am lucky, my outside antenna may make it to the local Walmart store on Saturday. Need it to get off-air HD for the local channels -- yes, even this town is too itty-bitty for DISH to push it's satellite high definition here.

Ok. I'll acknowledge the 3-0 Broncos. Don't need to remind me. Enjoy the NFL games. Raise one for me.

Winning isn't everything, but losing is nothing.
Author: Red Symons

2 comments:

  1. I have absolutly no idea how the Broncos are now 4-0. They are terrible...but on paper they look GREAT! Don't put any money on them though...time will tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle Orton was looking good once again. But, I'll give you Denver and 10 against the Pats this Sunday. Now, didn't the Steelers look improved. They actually played all four quarters against the Chargers -- 3-1 isn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete