Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, November 3, 2019

914. "VanOps: The Lost Power" byAvanti Centrae - 3 Stars


VanOps: The Lost Power byAvanti Centrae  - 3 Stars
Publisher: BooksGoSocial
ISBN: 9781644371961 

This is a fast-paced action novel. Obviously, a lot of research went into its creation. There is extensive historical background, detailed setting descriptions, and more than I cared to know about aikido. However, I found the plot often illogical, contrived, and hard to believe. I realize that action fiction involves some suspending of belief, but this was over the top for me. The characters stumble on signs and secret societies that have been around for many centuries just waiting to be found by two distant descendants of Spain’s royal family. It isn’t an awful action novel or a great one. It is just okay.

Reviewer: Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment