Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, November 1, 2019

912. Dropbox Usage - What a breeze

So, I needed to get a sound byte of a noisy refrigerator somewhere somewhere out on the Internet so repair service could listen to it. Forget You Tube! I had a .MP3 file and the instructions for upload were impossible to understand, requiring a picture to go along with it yada-yada. I also used OneDrive in past and this wasn't the most friendly interface either. So I looked at Dropbox and was pleasantly surprised. A simple download and the PC application was available and a folder called DROPBOX put on my PC. Copy the file into it and almost done since they remain private until the net step. SHARE it via the PC app or getting on to Dropbox.com. Just select the file, hit the Share button, and EITHER give the email (s) of people to share it with OR just get a LINK to it on the now cloud that can be inserted into anything. In my case, my web blog in the middle of my text. DONE! Talk about EASY! Thanks you DrobBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment