Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Saturday, November 2, 2019

913. "Dark Hollows" by Steve Frech - 5 Stars


Dark Hollows by Steve Frech  - 5 Stars
Publisher: HQ Digital
ISBN: 9780008368227

Dark Hollows is an enjoyable mystery set in the fall in a quaint New England town. The setting and characters are beautifully described. Staying in Jason’s guest house, having coffee in the village coffee shop, and meeting Murphy, the friendliest dog ever, would make the perfect fall vacation.

The plot is somewhat spooky and interestingly complex. It is a nice length. I read it in a fairly short time. The ending was abrupt. At first, I was annoyed that there wasn’t an epilogue or something to tell me more. Then I thought about it and decided it was uniquely perfect. It made me think about what I would have done if I were Jason. It would be a great book to share with friends and to spark a discussion about Jason’s decision and events that led up to it.

Reviewer: Nancy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment